MyFavoriteTeacher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My presidential program

2 posters

Go down

My presidential program Empty My presidential program

Post  sarahb Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:27 pm

My presidential program
If I am the president I will make news laws.

Article 1: I will offer a present of their choice to those who shall send me their date of birthday with their address.
Article 2: The teachers must not give any exercise or homework to the children so that they can make activities and relax after school.
Article 3: I foresee amusement parks in all big cities so that everyone can enjoy there.
Article 4: The attractions will work with sun energy and when there will be no sun with wind energy in order to pollute less.
Article 5: Every new building will be equipped with photovoltaic panels without augmenting price building
Article 6: Every school and day nursery will have a courtyard with the decor of their choice: sea with sand, tropical jungle, moon with weightlessness, giant pencil case.
Article 7: There will be one week of vacation a month in addition of existing vacations during this week all journey price should be reduced
Article 8: Children and teenagers will have the possibility of making freely a day out of their choice one time a month: shopping, match of sport, cinema, swimming pool, concert and a lot of other things.

If you are in favor of my program vote for me!!

sarahb

Back to top Go down

My presidential program Empty Re: My presidential program

Post  xXx-Phoenix69480-xXx Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:49 pm

8 article pr une constiution lol!
xXx-Phoenix69480-xXx
xXx-Phoenix69480-xXx

Back to top Go down