MyFavoriteTeacher
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

programme éléctorale

3 posters

Go down

programme éléctorale Empty programme éléctorale

Post  FlOriiane Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:08 pm

What is the true function of president ?
I think that his function is to hold the peace in his country I promise to break immediatly the war against Irak and to find pacific solution.I am ,of course, against the terrorism and I shall make everything to stop it.I am to persuade that carrying of firearms harms of our country ,if you allow criminals or terrorists to carry a arm you give them the chance to commit easy crimes because they will have legally the law for a arm.
This brings me to the crisis.A word which is on quite lips, you wonder certainly how I am going to take myself there ! I make a commitment to resolve the crisis which touch us in this moment.
The unemployment rate has to climb and is at the highest level ,this never was to arrive since nineteen ninetyfour, figures indicate 6,5% in October. I shall do everything I can so that this percentage falls as quickly as possible.
If you vote democrat , the United States will change and with this the world will change.We are always the first world power and we are an example for other countries and it is you who has the power to change the world by voting for me!
During eight years the republicain part power had and had not efficient but now every finished .
You ave only a thing has make vote for democrat.I trust in you and if you trust in me you know what to make

FlOriiane

Back to top Go down

programme éléctorale Empty Re: programme éléctorale

Post  Théo Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:11 pm

It's good Very Happy
Théo
Théo

http://eslm.miniville.fr

Back to top Go down

programme éléctorale Empty Re: programme éléctorale

Post  xXx-Phoenix69480-xXx Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:48 pm

viv le fushia lol!